Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
There are two different treatment options when it comes to eliminating bed bugs, either through the use of heat or chemicals. Below the treatments are covered in more detail.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
To request service, just give us a call at 480-800-0885 or fill out our online estimate form. Below we have provided additional information about bed bugs.
Detection of Bed Bugs
Often bed bugs take time to be identified as their bites might not seem more than itches or akin to mosquito bites during the night. However, when you have suspect that there may be a bed bug infestation in your home, it is best to call the bed bug experts as soon as possible.
The first stage of extermination is to get an inspection done by the experts. Bed bug extermination companies should provide a thorough inspection to determine where the bed bugs are in your home and how many rooms they have spread to.
Exterminators that specialize in bed bugs are trained in detecting bed bugs where the untrained eye cannot detect them. They will check the possible places, like cracks and crevices around beds, floor, furniture as well as bed linen, mattresses and so forth.
They are also trained to check for the un-hatched eggs, fecal staining, skin and eggs of the bugs as can be found on the bed or on sheets. To detect such signs it requires careful examination of sheets, pillowcases, bed linen, box springs, mattress seams. Bed frames and headboards are also examined as these are possible hiding places for bed bugs.
If you feel that you are being bitten during the night, you should check for small rashes or bite marks which tend to be in a line formation and itchy on the skin.
Once you’ve confirmed that you do have bed bugs, there are two types of ways to get rid of them. You can either get a bed bug heat treatment (which will provide instant, same-day results), or a pesticide/chemical spray, which can take up to 30 days for all bed bugs to come in contact with our pesticide/chemical.
Looking to hire a Glendale AZ bed bug exterminator? Call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert at 480-800-0885 for a free estimate and inspection.
“Great company and Great service. Killed all my bed bugs and the were super nice. Quick service and made my home safe to sleep in again.“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Nicoli B.