Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
There are two different treatment options when it comes to eliminating bed bugs, either through the use of heat or chemicals. Below the treatments are covered in more detail.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
To request service, just give us a call at 480-351-0375 or fill out our online estimate form. Below we have provided additional information about bed bugs.
DIY Treatments vs Professional Exterminator
There are different measures that homeowners often try when they find bed bug infestation in their premises. One of those is attempting home remedies or store-bought bed bug sprays.
Home remedies and store-bought sprays
Bed bugs can be restricted and killed from infested bed linen by the use of laundry methods such as hot water and the use of disinfectants, but bed bugs are not just found on your linen. Many homeowners will try to use store-bought bed bug sprays from Home Depot or Lowes, but these simply do not work on bed bugs today. The pesticide required to exterminate bed bugs can only be obtained by licensed professionals.
If you opt to use a general insecticide, you will draw them away from that area and this can lead to a further infestation in other rooms.
Expert bed bug exterminator support
By calling an expert bed bug exterminator, you will be able to get a thorough inspection done on your premises. Our bed bug experts are experienced to check the right places that are usually hidden places for bed bugs. They also check to determine the lifecycle, and whether there is evidence of eggs. By calling in Phoenix Bed Bug Expert you will get to know for certain which areas are infested and what needs to be done.
Whether you decide to go with a chemical or heat treatment, there is necessary preparation needed from you. You will receive these preparation instructions during the initial bed bug inspection. Following the preparation, instructions are crucial to effective extermination. We will be unable to provide bed bug extermination services unless you have completed every step required in the preparation.
It is best that as soon as you see the initial signs of bed bugs, you call a bed bug exterminator. We can provide a free bed bug inspection and estimate.
If you are in need of bed bug extermination, call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert at 480-351-0375 for a free estimate and inspection.
“Thank God for the experts. They got it done in one day and gave me a year warranty. Thank you“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Kristen G.