Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
There are two different treatment options when it comes to eliminating bed bugs, either through the use of heat or chemicals. Below the treatments are covered in more detail.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
To request service, just give us a call at 480-351-0375 or fill out our online estimate form. Below we have provided additional information about bed bugs.
Integrated Approach Towards Bed Bug Elimination
If you have a severe infestation in your home of bed bugs, it would be best to call in the bed bug experts.
Many homeowners initially undertake different measures to get rid of bed bugs, but these tend to have partial and short-term effects. Professional exterminators are able to completely exterminate your bed bugs and help ensure a re-infestation does not occur.
Bed bug inspection
There are several steps to proper and effective bed bug extermination. Inspections are done first to locate the exact hiding places of bed bugs. That also helps us understand the extent of your infestation. Those who are experienced with bed bugs will use different tools to inspect the different places that can be likely hiding places of bed bugs. They would not only inspect the affected area but also other adjoining spaces like couches, rugs, and closets.
Integrated approach to manage pests
In this kind of approach towards bed bug elimination, we offer two options – a chemical treatment or heat treatment.
With both treatments, you will have preparation work that needs to be done. This must be followed before we perform any treatment. If not completely done on the date of your treatment, we will have to reschedule. Preparation by the homeowner is crucial to effective treatment.
Residents of a home or building where a severe infestation is found should be educated on what they need to do to prevent infestation in the future. Hygienic conditions need to be maintained, especially in initial times when the infestation is being treated. For instance, removing bed bugs from bed linen by washing them in hot water and running them through the dryer on high heat.
If you are in need of bed bug extermination, call us at 480-351-0375 for a free estimate and inspection.
“Was very professional, they came on New Years Day and was reasonable price as well. I would recommend them“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Stephanie F.