Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
There are two different treatment options when it comes to eliminating bed bugs, either through the use of heat or chemicals. Below the treatments are covered in more detail.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
To request service, just give us a call at 480-351-0375 or fill out our online estimate form. Below we have provided additional information about bed bugs.
What You Need To Know About Bed Bugs
These are insects, known to belong to Cimicidaes family and species of this inset variety can be found in different parts of the world.
The species known as Cimex lecturlariuss, are found in cooler climates such as in central Asia, northern parts of the United States and Europe. They are also found in the southern temperate areas while the other species like the Cimicidae Hemipterus can be found in tropical regions.
California is considered an exception and has the Cimicidae Lectularius species found here, which thrive not only on humans but also feed off animals like chickens, mice, rats, and rabbits as well as birds.
Infestation of homes
This is a common problem in any area of the world. When the housing environments are dilapidated and overcrowded, you will find such environments to be breeding grounds for bed bugs. However, they can also be found in clean accommodation such as in large apartments or luxury hotels. This is due to such bugs traveling with people as they can get onto clothing, bed linen, luggage, and purses very easily.
Store-bought products offer no solutions
There are different kinds of store-bought products available that can help in controlling such pests, some even specifically made for bed bugs. Unfortunately these sprays are not strong enough and do not leave a residual to fully exterminate all bed bugs.
When store-bought sprays are used, you will often end up simply increasing the area of infestation. They will spread to other rooms that
Why do you need to hire a professional bed bug exterminator?
Even though you will more than likely never get bed bugs again in your life, it is something that can’t be treated on your own. You will end up wasting time or money to just eventually hire an exterminator. But it is extremely important you hire an exterminator that specializes in bed bugs.
We only treat for bed bugs and have 100% effective methods of finding the areas of infestation and exterminating them with a bed bug heat treatment or chemical spray. Professional pest control services include a follow up to ensure that all traces of bed bugs are eliminated.
If you are in need of bed bug extermination, call us at 480-351-0375 for a free estimate and inspection.
“Quick response. Free evaluation. Really understand the business and the options. Very helpful“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Lance T.