Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
There are two different treatment options when it comes to eliminating bed bugs, either through the use of heat or chemicals. Below the treatments are covered in more detail.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
To request service, just give us a call at 480-372-8785 or fill out our online estimate form. Below we have provided additional information about bed bugs.
Commercial Bed Bug Treatment in Tempe AZ
In addition to residential homes, we also provide 100% guaranteed commercial bed bug treatments to apartment complexes, office buildings, hotels/motels, nursing homes, senior living facilities, assisted living facilities, sober living and rehab facilities, and more.
How Bed Bug Exterminators Work?
When you are about to call the bed bug experts to eliminate your bed bug infestation, you may wonder what steps they take and whether you need to be concerned about the safety of their procedures. Here are some know how that you will find useful.
Bed bug inspection by the bed bug experts
Exterminators who are hired to come in and inspect a bed bug infestation will come prepared to inspect the whole residence. They begin by initially inspecting the room that is thought to be infested as well as checking the adjoining rooms.
Our bed bug experts are trained to check the right places such as crevices and cracks in beds, floor, and furniture to identify signs of infestation. A bed bug infestation is always necessary to understand the level of infestation and suggest the best route of treatment.
Before beginning treatment
Once the areas to be treated are identified, furnishings and bed linen would need to be removed. If closets need to be treated, they will need to be cleaned out, The exterminator will be able to advise you on the next steps after the inspection.
Treatment and follow up
There might be cracks that need to be sealed to prevent further entry of such bugs. The exterminators might need to reinspect 30 days after treatment in order to ensure there is no evidence of living bed bugs. Also, as the bugs lay eggs and proliferate quickly, it is necessary to check from time to time to ensure further generations of bugs have not risen up in the same places or others.
In most cases, just a one-time treatment to get rid of bed bugs will work. The main difference between the two treatments is the time it takes to be effective. A chemical spray can take up to 30 days while a heat treatment will work instantly on the day of treatment.
If you are in need of bed bug extermination, call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert at 480-372-8785 for a free estimate and inspection.
“Greak folks. Great customer service and after a week, there was no sign of any bed bugs.“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Abram N.